Wednesday, November 11, 2009

White Wednesday


This Wednesday I have some black and some white. I'm showing a few of my swans I have collected over the years along with 2 cross stitch pictures my daughter stitched for me in Christmas' past.

1st picture she cross stitched for me was this gorgeous black swan
she still lived at home at the time and managed to keep it a complete secret

black swan figurine I found at the Royal Dutch

my 2nd second cross stitched picture from Jennifer, these beautiful white swans
she had her home by this time so I didn't know anything about them either

white swan figurines

beautiful white swan figurine Jennifer gave me for Christmas one year

Thanks to Kathleen at Faded Charm for hosting White Wednesdays and check out her blog for more wonderful White Wednesday blogs.

Sandy

8 comments:

  1. Those swans are beautiful and special, especially the cross stitched gifts. I have a little pink Lenox swan that I love.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our friend Susan would adore your black swan, she collects them because that's the name of her business. Your daughter has done a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Sandy. Aren't swans the most beautiful creatures? What a great collection to have and enjoy.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy,
    You must have a lovely daughter to have taken the time to stitch those two swan pictures for you. They are beautiful as is the rest of your collection. Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black swans, they are really stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't swans beautiful creatures? Thanks for sharing your collection with us today.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your collection is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete