Friday, November 13, 2009

Books, Books, & More Books


There is nothing better than having time to sit and read a book. I enjoy reading more than any other hobby and would sit and read all day long if I could. I have 11 feet of oak bookcases, 6 feet tall in my bedroom and love every foot of them. I make time to read every night since I try to cross stitch while watching TV.

part of small wall of bookcases
Julie Garwood & Jayne Ann Krentz/Amanda Quick are 2 of my favorite authors

we are fortunate to have 3 different Border stores in our area

part of the longer wall of bookcases
another favorite author - Suzanne Brockman

half priced book store -- can't get much better than that
they even have fairly recent bestsellers at times

Catherine Coulter -- another favorite is her FBI series

we have 2 very close Books A Million stores in our area
only 10 minutes to one of them

books, books, and more books everywhere you look

Sandy

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky girl with all those book stores close at hand. The book store is one of my most favorite places, but I go to the craft section and just dream. The love of books is a wonderful thing, that's for sure.

    I adore your little table, it's so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! The closest book store...Barnes and Nobles is 70 miles away..so we don't always get to go there. But when we do, I could spend all day there! Love your shelves. I would love to have one room with a wall of shelves and a comfortable chair to just sit and read all day! blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete