Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Nashville Antique & Garden Show Plus More


The Nashville Antique & Garden Show was this past weekend so I took off work Friday and Mom and I went to enjoy.  It was a fabulous show!  It is a shame I didn't win the lottery before going!


Pink Frost Helleborus Mom bought


5 peonies we bought
Henry Bocktose, President Roosevelt,
Black Mulberry, Mr. Ed &
Prince of Darkness


2 iron baskets
these will go on the phone poles
we planted last summer


Siberian Iris kita-no-seiza
I found at Walmart


my bargain for the needle palm was so good
I went back and got 2 more


our old fashion buttercups are blooming


3 comments:

  1. Oh what fun Sandy. When we lived in NH we would go the the flower show each year in Boston and it was always a treat. To walk into the building and have the aroma of fresh worked soil and flowers in bloom was just fantastic. Come on spring!
    LindaLee from
    CrossN' My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, I love the baskets, they are really beautiful. I laughed when you said you wished you'd won the lottery; I know how expensive most of the antiques are, but there's no cost for just looking at them, anyway. Your plant purchases are gorgeous, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You found some nice goodies. Thanks for posting your pictures.

    ReplyDelete