Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines


Our First Valentines with Isabella

my favorite outfit - love her hat

Her 1st Valentine Ornament
14 ct Hand Dyed Aida
DMC Floss 3685 & 99 Varigated
Weeks Dye Works 1091 Whitewash

1st Mini Bag
Buzzin' For You
14 ct DMC Impressions with Light Pink Hearts
DMC Floss - Color Substitutions, Heart Buttons
Background Fabric is Inside Lining
Made by Mom

Bella's Valentine Tree

I thought I would start our tradition for her with an ornament each year and a perfume bottle along with her chocolate. She will also need a new bag every few years I'm sure since I just happen to have different size bags waiting to be accessorized.

Happy Valentine's Day


2 comments:

  1. Isabella is soooo darling Sandy. It looks like she had a great Valentine's Day. I love her ornament and know that she will cherish it all her life.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post. She is so adorable and I love the outfit with that darling hat!!What a wonderful tradition to start. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog. I so appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete