Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Late Night Visitor


These food and water bowls belong to Wild Cat and he doesn't always clean his plate. This is just one of our late night visitors that come to finish off his food when we have been lazy about bringing the bowl in the house at night. The funniest thing of all is watching them take turns eating left overs from the kitchen window. We have managed to have a possum, skunk and then a raccoon finish off the food all in one night. The only bad thing is that the food bowl is right outside the back door and after being scared to death by a skunk (that didn't spray Thank God) we now look before going out at night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I have visitors like that, too! I feed a few feral cats in our neighborhood and sometimes I go out on the porch to watch them and find a raccoon, opossum, skunk, or fox eating the cat food. I'm not sure but I sometimes think they run the cats off and steal the food!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete