Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Christmas Shopping on Labor Day


We had a perfect 3 day weekend. The weather was gorgeous and I worked at the racetrack Saturday and Sunday so we shopped all day Monday. We made our trip around Nashville stopping at every TJ Maxx, Marshall's, Ross', Target, Penney's and JoAnn's we could find. Left home at 8:45 am and got back at 8:00 pm. Here are a few great bargains we found. What a great day we had!

Target -- flower water sprinklers
picked up 3 of these lovelies

TJ Maxx -- 2 angel birdbaths

and the best of all
a tiger rocker for Isabella's 1st Christmas

To make it an even better day, Jennifer met us when she got off work and shopped the evening away with us. By the time we stopped at Ruby Tuesday's for dinner we had filled up the trunk and most of the back seat. After eating dinner we all came home and collapsed.


2 comments:

  1. Sandy, I'll bet you did collapse. I'm pooped just reading about your day of shopping. Finding bargains always takes it out of me, but in a good way. I adore those sprinklers. I think it's time to go to Target!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy, what a fun shopping trip. I'm excited for you granddaughter. They are so much fun. Wow, it looks to me like you guys are ready for her to come. What a wonderfully full room.

    big hugs
    come visit
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete