Friday, May 14, 2010

More Peonies for Friday


I thought I might as well finish out the week with more peonies. These are 2nd year bushes and they are all blooming great. We only had 5 new ones left that haven't bloomed and hopefully they will next year.

beautiful coral color

coral and light pink

fluffy light pink

med pink

single light pink


single med pink

single dark pink

Peonies are one of our favorite flowers and we have plenty of them around the house and in the flower garden. The house and gardens are spectacular this time of year. We even have a few late bloomers that are just now starting to show their buds.


4 comments:

  1. Your peonies are so lovely!
    I tried them in my garden, but they disappeared. To much clay I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your peonies are beautiful, Sandy. I especially like the coral and light pink!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! That coral peony is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete