Thursday, November 5, 2009

Works In Progress


With the ending of racing season on Nov 21 I'm trying to get organized with my big stitching projects since I should have more time to stitch until we start racing again in March. I have decided to make a start with these 3 from my WIP file drawer that I would like to get finished.

Heritage Sampler by Aury

25 ct Antique White Zweigart Over 1
Recommended HDF Silks, 1 Strand


Elvis
Vervaco Kit from Belgium

18 ct Light Fiddlers Cloth
Recommended DMC Floss, 1 Strand


The Snow Leopard
Dimensions Gold Collection Kit

28 ct Evenweave
Kit Included Threads, 3 Strands

Hopefully at least one of these will get done this winter and I can take something else out of the WIP drawer. Of course, Jennifer would prefer The Snow Leopard being first since it is being stitched for her. haha

Sandy

3 comments:

  1. Well Sandy, I think these will keep you out of trouble this winter. I can't wait to see them finished! They will be lovely.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful works in progress Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful pieces of art. I am so surprised as I look at your sidebar. I see the word stitches so many times. I need to come back and check them all out. I get the feeling that there is alot of talent there. I've got to get busy too.

    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete