Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tennessee Tuesdays


I thought for something a little different I would try to picture sites of interest in Tennessee on the first Tuesday of every month.


Goodlettsville, Tennessee

Celebrating Over 50 Years of Drag Racing

entry gate into the racetrack - where I work 3 nights a week

staging lanes for time trials and later for racing

gorgeous corvette that races in Super Pro Class

times trails during the afternoon

beautiful camaro heading back to his trailer

we also have junior dragsters racing on Saturdays

along with their large dragsters

Rhonda and her halloween hearse
she sure enhanced our Saturday racing this year
she raced it in the Pro Footbrake Class


inside of the racing hearse

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy this was so interesting to me. I sure think this would be such a fun job! I LOVE that hearse!!!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete