Monday, June 27, 2016

Weekend Project



I had seen something similar on Pinterest a couple of years ago so I started buying glass floats whenever I caught them on clearance.  I finally thought I would have enough and got started.  The first attempt was great until I turned it right side up and all the floats moved since they were not as tightly packed as I thought. Second attempt was better since I used wire to keep them in place and then wire across the bottom to keep them all in place. Put a flower pot in the bottom chained it to the tree and bench and I was done!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful garden ornament, Sandy! I love the colors, great idea. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I hope you have a great 4th!!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete