Thursday, January 27, 2011

WIP's


Cross Stitch

my jar of DMC labels I had to buy
for 2010 projects - time to empty and start anew


Isabella's Valentines Ornament
14 ct Hand Dyed Aida
DMC 3685 & 99 Varigated
Weeks Dye Works 1091 Whitewash

For Mom
Magnolia - Nora Corbett
25 ct Antique White Lugana Over 2
DMC Floss, Mill Hill Beads, Kreinik

The Shores of Hawk Run Hollow
Carriage House Samplings
22 ct Water Gray Hardanger
DMC Floss

Mom's Magnolia is a carry over from last year and The Shores is a new start. My goal is to get both done this year along with Isabella's Care Bear Alphabet quilt, small projects for her and the LDI kids quilt blocks.

I told everyone that would listen this past weekend that I didn't have time to work, I needed to be stitching. No one listened and I came to work this week like always. What a dud!

1 comment:

  1. Sandy you keep yourelf as busy with the projects as you can now, because soon it will be Spring and all of our time will be in the garden.
    I loved the quilts in your previous post. So much work, but oh so pretty. So special that you have your quilt from when you were a baby!
    I loved all the shots of your garden. And I can't wait to see this Summer!
    sending hugs

    ReplyDelete