Monday, April 19, 2010

More Gorgeous Tree Peonies


Mom's tree peonies are blooming their hearts out right now and are so gorgeous. Their blooms show up all across the flower garden and beckon one in from the road to enjoy their beauty.

dark pink by the house

underneath petals just as pretty as top side

more pink blooms

dark pink/purple in the flower garden

blooming better than it ever has before

by the little pond

perfect way to end the weekend
Alan's grill almost ready for meat

We had perfect weather for this past weekend, sunny and cool. Mom worked on her rose and iris beds on Saturday and I actually got the little pond cleaned out and ready for water on Sunday. Alan grilled supper, we moved stuff from Jennifer's house to our house and the weekend was over way to quickly.

4 comments:

  1. I love peonies - they're such a feminine flower and pink - what's not to love about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had beautiful peonies back in Ohio. I miss them, they were gorgeous. They were put in by my Grandma.

    I love your dark ones. My Mom has white ones.

    I love the smell of them.

    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see the peony picture is back. They
    are just beautiful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, The tree peonies are just gorgeous! I know that you are very pleased they are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete