Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Present Give-A-Way


Winnie the Pooh



I have a cross stitch finished mini backpack that I would like to go to a little boy named Aaron. I stitched this as a gift that was not needed at the time and since then the little boy has grown up too much to use it. The backpack is navy blue. It is about 9" tall and 8" wide. It has straps on the back so it can be worn on a child's back. It has a zippered opening with a pocket on either side that closes with velcro flaps. If you have a child, grandchild or a friend that has a child named Aaron and you would like to give as a present please leave a comment or e-mail me and I will be happy to mail it to you. This is brand new, has never been used and would be an appropriate size for a 1 to 3 year old.


Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment