Monday, August 24, 2009

Paydirt at Home Goods


Mom gave me a place setting of Royal Albert's Old Country Roses for Christmas several years ago. Then she came across a great sale on a 20 piece setting for the next Christmas. A great sale we thought until we found TJ Maxx, Home Goods and Marshalls. Since then I have completed my service for 12 place settings along with the coffee pot, tea pot, serving bowls, platters, spice shakers and everything else I can get my hands on at really fantastic prices. They sure make it a joy to shop.

teapot, coffee pot, sugar bowl, creamer and tray

right side of china cabinet

full view of china cabinet -- I have also picked up some kings crown glassware at a local antique mall to go with my dishes

Sandy

1 comment:

  1. I just love the Old Country Dishes. My Mom has a setting for 12. How lucky you were at finding your pieces at incredibe low prices.

    Irma :)

    ReplyDelete