Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Around the Garden This Summer


August has been a great month for us so far, cooler temps and more rain after a very hot and humid July.


 new bird statute at the little pond


dragonflies are abundant this year


glass frog from Marshall's clearance counter
brightens up the hens and chicks


hens and chicks blooming
along with daylilies



 2 new hibiscus
Midnight Marvel


new low round blue pot
full of african daisies


new tall skinny tall blue pot
with pink mandevilla


rose champions
love it under the pine tree


Mom's hydrangeas
right side of front porch


Mom's Hydrangeas
left side of front porch


1 comment:

  1. I really need to come by and visit more often for sure! I love all your beautiful garden ideas and your plants. You have convinced me to start doing more container gardening down here.
    I can't believe how fast Bella is growing, and she's so beautiful.
    So glad I stopped in.

    ReplyDelete